Image Welcome to Smiths for Spain
www.smithsforspain.com
14 KATHERINE COURT
34 UPPER GORDON ROAD
CAMBERLEY, SURREY
GU15 2HE
United Kingdom
Tel: 01276 682255
Mobile: 07802 184251
Email: carole@smithsforspain.com
*
* * * *

Home Page
Apartments
Special Offers
How to Book
Contact Us
Map


Fuengirola - How to Book and Pay

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR JUST WISH TO BOOK EMAIL OR CALL US ON THE NUMBER SUPPLIED BELOW:-

Email:      carole@smithsforspain.com
Telephone (UK): 01276 682255 or 07802 184251
Telephone (International): +44 1276 682255 or +44 7802 184251

HOW TO BOOK

1. Contact us and let us know you want to book (if you have been offered more than one apartment please let us know which apartment to book).

2. When we receive your email or telephone call to book we will email or post our methods of payment to you.

3. When full payment is received we will email or post you full details of everything you will need to know together with a map of the area.

4. If there is anything you do not understand or if you have any further questions please do not hesitate to pick up the telephone or email us.

HOW TO PAY

Deposit / Payment Options
We normally take 50% of the total rent due on booking as a deposit however payments may also be staged as follows:-
A deposit of 25% of the total rental must be paid on booking with a further 25% due at a later date. Your final rental payment of 50% must be received not later than two months before your departure to Spain.
ALTERNATIVELY, you may prefer to pay the full amount now thereby avoiding the inconvenience of having to make further payments later, and any additional expense in both time and bank charges, if applicable.

Methods of Payment
50% of the rent payable on booking (easy staged payments also available): by Sterling or Euro cheque; Sterling Bankers Draft; Internet Banking; Electronic Transfer from your bank to our bank; cash; debit card at any branch of the Bank Name shown on your debit card. Full methods of payment and our Lloyds Bank account details will be sent to you on booking.

BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS

PRICES
Our prices are expressed per the apartment per week (not per person) and are inclusive of hot water, use of electricity and air conditioning and central heating (where fitted).

RENT
We normally take 50% of the total rent due on booking as a deposit however payments may also be staged as follows:-
A deposit of 25% of the total rental must be paid on booking with a further 25% due at a later date. Your final rental payment of 50% must be received not later than two months before your departure to Spain. All rent payments, once made, are non-returnable.

CHANGES TO CONFIRMED BOOKINGS
Where changes to confirmed bookings are requested by the client the standard administration charge ruling at the time will be levied to cover the costs of any change. This will be a bare cost only which will have been set at a level to meet the actual cost of affecting the change requested by the client.

TRANSFERS OF CONFIRMED BOOKINGS
It is understood that confirmed bookings are not transferable to a third party without prior consent being obtained from Smiths for Spain. It is further understood that any potential transfers will have to satisfy all the relevant Terms and Conditions, including any additional verbal conditions which may have been agreed at the time of booking. Any transfers agreed will be subject to the standard administration charge for a changed booking ruling at the time of transfer.


This information and particulars are believed to be correct. However, there may be occasions when a facility or amenity is not available during your stay ie. Certain facilities may require maintenance / improvement or amenities may be changed, cancelled or curtailed. Smiths for Spain, its employees and agents / contacts cannot therefore accept any liability for any inaccuracy contained in this information and particulars and do not make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the accommodation.

It is agreed that Smiths for Spain shall not have any liability whatsoever to clients they introduce to their contacts in Spain in respect of matters arising out of the journey to or from, or the occupation of, accommodation managed or owned by their contacts in Spain.